Thursday 20 December 2012

Club Penguin: Coins for Change Wallpaper!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to my fellow penguins!
Today while I was on the computer I got bored so I went on to Club Penguin "Fun Stuff". I was looking around until I saw "Wallpapers" I said to myself "Ooo I should see if there is anything new!" When I clicked in I saw a new wallpaper! Check it out!

The Coins for Change wallpaper tells us how much coins we gave during Coins for Change last year! It also compares what we could have bought with all that money and I am glad so many penguins donated! I know the picture is a bit blurry, and if you can't read it this is what it says:
     "The coins you gave, are changing the world! You gave 12,261,293,800 Club Penguin coins! That's like 2,452,238,760 pizzas made in Pizzatron! 2,919,332 years working as an EPF Agent! Buying 15,326,492 Puffles! Taking 490,447,752 pearls from a clam in Aqua Grabber! Buying every single item of clothing ever released 16,613 times!"
      I have to say penguin's you are an AMAZING crowd!! Are you ready to give coins again? I think we can get higher this year what do yous think? Let me know in the comments!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 
From CPM

No comments:

Post a Comment